Friday, March 4, 2011

Award, Awards, Awards!

(requires quicktime plug in)

But first, a quick share: "Forever" from Immortal the Musical. Like what you hear? Then go "like" it on facebook, please.

I'm REALLY behind on this. Some awesome friends have been kind enough to give me blogging awards...and I negligently let them sit too long. So, I'm fixing that now.

Back in August--when I was MIA Jessie Harrell gave me this award. If you haven't checked out her blog, this is a must. She's so optimistic, fun and supportive. In my writing community she's not just a support beam, but more like a pillar. Thank you Jessie!

Along with that I'm supposed to do 3 things:  

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link. (DONE!)

2. Pay it forward to fifteen other blogs you have newly discovered. (...HOW TO CHOOSE?)

3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen. 

1. Leisha Maw: Fun blogger.
2. Just the Cheese: He makes me LAUGH!
3. Goddess of Corn: What a writer! If you haven't checked out her flash fiction, you need to!
4. Involuntary Smiles: Because life is sometimes like that.
5. Pen, Paper, Lots of Coffee: One of my new favorite bloggers.
6. Sharp Pen/Dull Sword: because it's true. 
7. Mary Brebner: Besides having a great couple stories in the cupboard, she's an amazing reviewer
8. The Far Edge of Normal: Jaleta is a total science nerd, which rocks the world of writing. Love it!
9. Elizabeth Mueller: Similar roots. I've "known" Elizabeth for a while, but only recently started following. 
10. .W.I.P. It: Definitely new to this one, but loving what I've read!
11. Buffy's Write Zone: Journalist and great writer.
12. Capricious Existence: For wittiness. 
13. Snippets From My Mind: Lady Jai and I share 2 traits, a love of writing and fairytale romances. 
14. Cheekyness: What can I say more? Title says it all.
15. Kay M Evans: Never met a more encouraging author/friend. 

More awards to come tomorrow!

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award, and congrats to the new recipients!! :D I love seeing these awards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoorah awards, congratulations, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Thanks! I appreciate the award and the kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, I'm touched. I am a total science nerd, and proud of it. Thanks! (I like the music, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award. And the new list of bloggers for me to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...congrats on your awards. And no worries...I allow my awards to sit and smolder far too long as well:)

    EL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award. Thanks so much for passing on the award too. I'm honoured.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the award! I'll post a thank you on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks! By the way, I've got a Stylish Blogger Award for you. (You don't have to do the seven things about yourself for it though - consider those done already. . . unless you want to.) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the awards! You completely deserve them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for such a touching thank you! Glad you're getting around to enjoying your well-deserved awards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know I am a little late but thanks for the award. I have been way behind on blogging. Trying to catch up.

    ReplyDelete

Hit me with your cheese!