[after breaking into a practically empty bank safe]
Zoë: At last, we can retire and give up this life of crime.
Ah Serenity... There's reason alone to obtain oodles of money--just so I can go into retirement and watch you ten times a day.
*clearing throat* Seriously though, (or not so,) here's my top ten list.
10. Buying a computer that actually starts up when I hit the "on" button. (Or so I can finally take revenge on this one! *laughing evilly*)
9. Owning a cheese box (refrigerator) entirely dedicated to cheese. (Yes Pushing Daisies, I am thinking of you.)
8. Independent publishing. Need I say more?
7. Harley and a continental tour.
6. Reading until my eyes fall out.
5. Playing with my kids, every day, all day. (In various foreign countries.)
4. Attending a modest show, occasionally. (*ahem* Nightly.)
3. Akbars. How I miss you Akbars! Yes, I would eat there once a week. No twice a week. No every day for lunch! Heck, I'll just hire the kitchen staff.
2. Driving a car with personality--of the desirable variety.
1. NO MORE HOUSECLEANING!!!
That's not too much to ask? Right?