15. "You have to win every week, He-man, I only have to win once!" = Skeletor
14. Sherlock: People have died.
Moriarty: That's what people DO.
13. "Falling is just like flying except it has a more permanent destination." - Moriarty
12. "You sly dog! You caught me monologuing!" -Syndrome
11. "Ah, how shall I do it? Oh, I know. I'll turn him into a flea, a harmless, little flea, and then I'll put that flea in a box, and then I'll put that box inside of another box, and then I'll mail that box to myself, and when it arrives... ...I'll smash it with a hammer! It's brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, I tell you! Genius, I say!" - Yzma from the Emperor's New Groove
10. "The world is a mess and I just need to rule it." - Dr. Horrible
9. "I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... any more than there is for you. Malcolm... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done." --The Operative from Serenity. (BEST MOVIE EVER.)
8. "Loxley! I'm gonna cut your heart out with a SPOON!" --Sheriff of Nottingham, Robinhood Prince of Thieves
7. "And every last inch of me's covered in hair." --Gaston, Beauty and the Beast
6. "Is he from heaven or from hell?
And does he know
By granting me my life today
This man has killed me even so." -Javert, Les Miserables
5. "You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never to get involved in a land war in Asia, and only slightly less well known is this: never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!" -Vizzini, The Princess Bride
4. "So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph ... because good is dumb." --Spaceballs
3. "If I had a nickel for every time I've been doomed by a puppet, I would have two nickels. That's not a lot, but it's funny that it happened twice." -- Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz
2. "Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit, and I was like 'GOODBYE' and you were like 'NO WAYYY' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you.' That was great."--GLaDOS, Portal
1. And a personal favorite:
Today's fabulous stops:
Suzy Turner with Canterbury Tales, musicals, and ignorance
Lyndsay Johnson shares an excerpt I label as Temptation and Danger
And be sure to enter the
for your chance to win some amazing prizes!
Eternal optimism below! And guess where he gets it from? That's right! Following the blog tour. Get in on that action and access some of this amazing happiness. (Or wallow in your own misery. It's your choice.)