Actually this is 3 X 11 for randomness, but it starts with... I'm still not over the "wow" of the April A to Z challenge. Are you? The writing community is so supportive, sweet, and encouraging that they regularly hand out doses of cheese, (in the form of blog awards,) just to say, "You're awesome." Today, I need to say thank you and pass along the love.
So, from the A-Z Challenge, thank you Mary, and not from the A-Z Challenge, thank you Candice, for the Liebster!
I guess I'm supposed to share 11 random facts and answer 11 questions, and pass it on. So, if you want my random facts, you can find them here.
1. What's the first thing you ever wrote that you were proud of?
Um, the first thing I ever wrote. I think it was my name. ;D
2. What kind of roller Skates did you own/rent?
Ice skates? See, I have bad ankles. Bad ankles=bad accidents on rolling footwear.
3. Did you name your bike as a kid? As an adult?
... ... ... Was I supposed to?
4. Has another person's dietary habits ever ended or threatened to end the relationship?
*scratching head* Not really. Dietary habits made for interesting relationships when we lived in the heart of an orthodox Jewish neighborhood--like being asked to come over and turn on someone's malfunctioning stove on Shabbas, or being unable to make goodies for the kids next door.
5. Is there a sport you could not live without following?
LOL. I have 5 brothers, so you'd think this would be the case, right? Is video gaming a sport? Or maybe programming?
6. What is it about ketchup?
I'm not sure. Mustard's more my speed, thank you. (And mustard is late a lot less often.)
7. Have you ever shaved your head, or wanted to?
NO. Crazy heads.
8. Is there a song you know the lyrics to that you will sing just to annoy people?
Have you met me? My life is a musical. Every kid has their own theme song, every action a soundtrack, and because we have 3 kids we love to annoy, we have a full roster of "annoying" to choose from. It's more a question of what's your brand of annoying?
9. What is the first meal you learned how to cook? Do you still make it the same way?
Spaghetti. Yup. Is there another way to make it? Boil water, throw pasta in pot?
10. Have you ever turned down an invitation out of spite?
11. Did you believe new sneakers made you run faster? What if they did?
Nah! It was the pixie wings I borrowed from my neighboring sprite that made me faster. Or was it the cheetah whiskers?
And now to pass this bad boy along!
1. What is the best book you've ever read?
2. What is your sport of choice? To play or watch?
3. What's the coolest place you've ever visited?
4. Favorite song or artists?
5. What's your biggest pet peeve?
6. What is your brand of geek? (Or obsession?)
7. What movie do you have memorized, word for word?
8. If you could choose one myth to be true, which would it be: Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, or the Tooth Fairy?
9. What food is your nemesis?
10. Which army would you choose to defend your home? Ninjas, or Cowboys?
11. What is your favorite or most embarrassing nick name?
Okay friendlies, now I want you to pick one question, either one I answered or asked, and tell us something awesome sauce about you!